- Taipei City Mayor Hau Lung Bin presenting the declaration of honorary citizenship of Taipei City to Professor Yunus.
- Professor Muhammad Yunus on behalf of Yunus Centre and Dr. Jing-Yang Jou , President of the NC University standing before the press after signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to set up Yunus Social Business Centre at the University.
- Professor Yunus at the unveiling of a "Nobel Chair" in his honor, at National Central University (NCU) Taiwan. Professor Yunus is sitting on the ‘Chair’ along with President of the University (Left) and the Mayor of the County (right of Professor Yunus). Faculty members are standing behind them.
- The First Lady of Taiwan Ms. Chow Mei-Ching (next to Professor Yunus) and Professor Yunus planted trees in Hua San Creative Park. Both addressed an outdoor gathering that had assembled to attend the tree planting ceremony.
- Nobel Laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus at a conference of Business and Professional Women at the Council Chamber of Taipei city council. Around 150 members attended in the program. The picture shows Professor Yunus with the leaders of BPW. On the right of Professor Yunus is the founder President of Business and Professional Women, Dr Lu Hsiu-lien, who was the former Vice –President of the country from 2000-2008.
Nobel laureate Professor Muhammad Yunus visited Taiwan from April 10 to 14, at the invitation of National Central University, Taiwan and the Rotary Club of Taiwan. A Memorandum of understanding (MoU) was ceremonially signed on 14th April, 2014 between Yunus Centre and National Central University (NCU), the prestigious 99 year old public university, in the presence of the Mayor of the County, Mr. John Chils-Yang Wu, deans, and faculty members, to create Yunus Social Business Centre (YSBC) in the NCU. The objective of the centre will be to offer courses and research facilities in social business, conduct social business design labs, conference, undertake exchange program, academic workshop, encourage and train business executives to create social businesses, promote Yunus’s vision of creating a world without poverty and unemployment. A Director has already been appointed for the Centre and the university has allocated space for it.
Professor Yunus on behalf of Yunus Centre, and Dr. Jing-Yang Jou, President of the NC University, Taiwan signed the MOU.